addthis

Facebook Twitter Google+ Pinterest Addthis Blinklist Blogger

Skinny Poolside Dip !

I served it with tortilla chips, Fritos and cut up veggies. It was gone, gone, gone before the day was over. I especially liked it because it features real veggies, rather than a dried mix. Give it a try, and I promise you won’t regret it! The jalapenos were fresh from my mom’s garden!! I think I may add some finely diced zucchini next time, since we have an abundance growing in the garden 

INGREDIENTS 



  • 1 red pepper
  • 2 jalapenos (unseeded)
  • 1 can of corn or ½ a bag of frozen corn
  • ½ can diced olives
  • 16 oz fat-free cream cheese (softened)
  • 1 packet Hidden Valley Ranch dip seasoning mix.



INSTRUCTIONS 


1-Mix ingredients together.
2-Serve with crackers or raw veggies.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire